PECTOLIT 2010 was developed to prevent and combat digestive problems in calves, lambs and kid goats.
Pectolit absorbs toxins, protects gut epithelial cells and slows down gut peristaltic movement. In addition, Pectolit provides glucose, electrolytes, vitamins and vital minerals to promote physiological functions.
It is well known that many calves die from starvation when suffering from diarreah. Stoping the diarreah alone is not enough, Pectolit contains available proteins and fats in order to actually feed the calf and prevent body weight loss.
Pectolit is tasty and consumed eagerly, even by weak calves.
- ? 100% natural (apart from electrolytes, vitamins and trace elements ), Pectolit contains no antibiotics. No waiting time nor prescriptions needed. Presents no danger, even in case of overdose, and it can be given right from the first days after birth.
- ? Rapidly effective : the effects of Pectolit are visible after several hours. The product limits toxin activity, slows down peristaltic intestine movement, protects the epithelial cells, rehydrates and calms.
- ? Rehydrating and Nourishing : far more than other market competitors, Pectolit nourishes animals as a real feed : it contains sugars, proteins (11.4%) and even easily assimilated fats (6%). Farmers using the product have observed that the animal does not lose weight during the administration of Pectolit.
- ? Complete food : Pectolit is one of the very few powdered meal products to bring both vitamins and trace elements.
- ? Appetizing : Pectolit is extremely appetizing ; even a sick animal manages to digest it easily. His appetite for the product makes it much easier to give to nursing calves than other substances.
- ? Soluble : Pectolit dissolves perfectly in both water and milk.
- ? Protective : used in small preventative doses, it is a very good means of protection, acting as a shield. Even for Suckler herds, it is the most practical solution to guard against these types of problems (one litre dose per day during the period at risk).
- ? Boosting : used by vets to boost up calves which have suffered from illness or diverse problems, such as slow starters, or calves which do not drink enough. Pectolit contains ingredients which aid digestion, and the vitamins and trace elements which are included stimulate the metabolism and immune system.
- ? Ideal for a smooth passage from colostrum to milk or milk powder. One or two pure meals lead to the rehydration of the animal and ensures good digestion of milk.
- ? Ensures the right start for new herds : to start herds of calves coming from different farms, (first meal with Pectolit only, then mixed into the milk for several days). The animals are less stressed and have a « good coat » according to farmers.
- ? Practical : sealed in an air-tight container of 3kgs with a doser of 100g for 2 litres it is easy to use. If well sealed after use, it should easily last for one year.
- ? Economic : cheaper than its competitors, it has unbeatable return on outlay.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE :
- ? When a calf has digestion problems, stop the milk.
- ? Give 2 meals of Pectolit – one dose of 100g in 2 litres of water at 40°C each meal.
- ? If after 2 meals, the animal is still suffering, continue with Pectolit, three times a day for several days if deemed necessary.
- ? When the faeces are normal, make the transition : One litre of milk plus one litre of Pectolit (50g) for one or two meals, then 50g of Pectolit in two litres of milk for one or several meals, depending of the state of the calf.
- ? Meals of two litres are recommended for calves weighing 40kgs. If the calf weighs 60kgs, give three litres (150g of Pecolit), or go up to 3 meals. If the calf weighs 80kgs, three meals of 2.5 to 3 litres.
- ? For group management, if several animals are affected, Pectolit may be added to the meal of the group without stopping the milk distribution ; 25 to 50g of Pectolit per drink.
- ? To ensure a good start for recently purchased animals, add 25g of Pectolit to the meal for one week.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.